1) How many boys are in this class?
2) There are two cars in my garage.
3) There are many children in the court-yard.
4) There is a lady in the hall.
5) What is on the peg? There is a coat on the peg.
6) How many words are in this dictionary?
7) Is there a dish on the table?
8) There are 18 doctors at the hospital.
9) There are two dresses on the bed.
10) Are there many women in the class?
11) There is an egg on the plate.
12) Is there a new car in your garage?
13) There are 52 people from Europe here.
14) There are many oranges in that box.
15) How many rooms are in your house?
16) There are 720 pages in that book.
17) There is a vase on the table.
18) There is nothing on the table.
19) There are five families in this house.
20) There are no oranges in this box.