2. I will be glad to meet them / I was glad to meet them.
3. The days will be rainy in October / The days were rainy in October.
4. I will be 17 y.o. / I was 17 y.o.
5. We will be busy later / I was busy then.
6. My father will be at work / My father was at work.
7. You will be late tomorrow / You were late yesterday.
B. 1. We will have many apple trees in our garden / We had many apple trees in out garden.
2. My sister will have a nice cat / My sister had a nice cat.
3. You will have little time left / You had little time left.
4. We will have breakfast at 8 in the morning / We had breakfast at 8 in the morning.
5. She'll have a very good rest every summer / She had a very good rest every summer.
6. They'll have no vacant rooms in the hotel / They had no vacant rooms in the hotel.