- I don’t know him well enough.
- You have asked me enough questions today.
- They have enough time to do the job.
- She looks pretty enough to be photographed.
- You know enough English words to translate the text.
- Be good enough and do it.
- There are enough vegetables in the house.
02 мая 12:32
Put the words in the right order to make up sentences: 1.him/I/enough/don't/well/know 2.have/questions/you/asked/enough/today/me
3.time/have/enough/they/the/job/to do 4.she/pretty/looks/to be photographed/enough 5.enough/to translate/you/words/English/know/the text 6.good/be/and/enough/it do 7.there/vegetables/in the house/are/enough
Ответ или решение1