1) Cathy is making/ painting a sandcastle. — Cathy is making a sandcastle.
2) Is Lisa painting / doing a picture? — Is Lisa painting a picture?
3) Are you making / having a good time? — Are you having a good time?
4) We are having / playing a game. — We are playing a game.
5) Look at them! They’re climbing / sleeping a tree. — Look at them! They’re climbing a tree.
6) Is Paul eating / having an apple. — Is Paul eating an apple?
7) I'm watching / singing TV in the living room. — I'm watching TV in the living room.
8) Is John dancing / driving his car? — Is John driving his car?